Saturday 23 February 2013

<3
    .. <3
         ..   <3
                                the love that I forbid it to appear in my hard life journey
                                                                                                                 
..................................................................... delete ..................................................................................

YES, I HAVE DELETED IT...................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................AFTER A MONTH...............................
                                                                                                       (tiba2~thought that i have deleted it permenantly)
________________________________it is coming back_____________________________
the feeling
so strong
even though the person is so far from me

                                                                                                                                                 the hope                                                                                                                                           is always there                                                                                                                 for some reason I didn't know                                                                                               Ya Allah please erase him from my mind
I don't want him to disturbing  my focus of chasing my aims and dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment