Thursday 18 April 2013

and when you life just never be what you want it to be

today,

you want this and that
you have work so hard for them
suddenly a person came, kill one of the hopes
that time you really cant see future..
because to you hope is the future

at the same time,

another hope is destroyed by a person who have misunderstood you
respond to you weirdly
which hurt your  heart
if only you can shout out at him and say
jgn perahsantan sgt blh!
you r even not my goal
not professional

this morning.the only creatures that came from nowhere
come to soothes your heart
with his love
giving you warm that you 've dream from a person you really love didn't give bcz of ego!
its my cat,yen <3

in my life ego things really plays great effects in my life.
just hope that I wont be one of them..
then new goal will be set..

No comments:

Post a Comment